Jewish Democratic Council of America Internship
Serve as an integral part of a growing team at the Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA) as a summer intern and have a rewarding, meaningful, and impactful summer internship experience furthering Jewish and Democratic values.
- The JDCA is a newly-created political organization serving as the voice of Jewish Democrats representing a socially-liberal, pro-Israel platform.
- The mission of the organization is to support candidates and elected officials who embrace and represent such positions and values, and further policy priorities of the Jewish Democratic community.
- JDCA maintains a commitment to positive change through information sharing, issue advocacy, trainings and briefings, rapid response and research, messaging and other activities to support elected officials and candidates.
- Interns will be an integral part of the JDCA staff and community, and will have a diverse range of opportunities unique to a new political organization.
- Assist the Executive Director with day-to-day operations and planning.
- Help to develop advocacy materials on a range of political and policy issues.
- Conduct political research, draft memos and background documents.
- Help to plan events and engagement with Board members, candidates, elected officials, congressional staff, organizations, students, and campaigns.
- This is an unpaid internship, ideally for candidates seeking college credit.
- Small stipends may be available if college credit is not an option.
Please contact Danny Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to apply.