8 Ways Dems Deliver
Jewish Dems are shining a light on Democratic leaders who share our values and are delivering for the American people. President Biden’s American Rescue Plan and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework are rebuilding our economy and helping American families recover from the pandemic. With passage of the Build Back Better Act, Democrats will continue to invest in – and deliver for – the American people.
As we gather with family and friends during the holiday season, politics is sure to come up. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise – Democrats are delivering for the American people, and we have the numbers to prove it. Here are eight of the many ways Democrats have delivered for American families.
- Jobs, Jobs and More Jobs: 5.6 million jobs have been created since President Biden took office.
- COVID Relief for Americans: Through the American Rescue Plan, President Biden and Democrats delivered $1.9 trillion in COVID-19 relief for Americans who needed it most.
- Historic Infrastructure Deal: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Plan invested a historic $1.2 trillion in fixing America’s infrastructure and investing in our future economic success.
- Historic Economic Growth: GDP growth in 2021 is expected to be at least 5% – the strongest annual economic growth in over 40 years.
- Following the Science: Through an aggressive vaccination campaign, over 456 million COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered, and over 70% of American adults are now fully vaccinated.
- Low Unemployment Rates: The unemployment rate has dropped 2% since last year, down to 4.6%.
- Back to School: President Biden promised parents that kids would return to safe and healthy environments in schools. 99.2% of all schools in America are now fully open, up from 47% in January when President Biden took office.
- Child Poverty Cut in Half: The historic American Rescue Plan will drastically cut the rate of child poverty in America, and could cut the number of impoverished children in half.